Wednesday, May 7, 2014

STONES & GRAVEL












| Hat by Banggood | Handmade necklace | Dress & tights by ROMWE | Shoes by Rose Wholesale |

Hey guys!! As you can tell, I am totally wearing the crap out of this hat. It's just way too much fun! I really wish I had a lighter coloured one, too. In the spirit of spring, I decided to take photos at Hendricks Park, a local flower garden, and then go out for lunch and coffee with Josh & my friend Michelle! I also thought it would be time to bust out the floral dresses and chunky heels--another thing I've been wearing the crap out of. These black boots are just way too versatile, I almost want to buy a second pair just in case these break someday! How would you wear these short black ankle boots?


Thanks so much for reading my blog, and have a wonderful rest of your day!

xoxo, ashlei


PS: Here's the awesome song that inspired this post!






[All photos by Michelle M. And Josh M.]


5 comments:

  1. you look so cute dear!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogpspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sign is loveley! :O
    And I really like your dress it's wonderful.
    the nature around you is beautiful <3

    Nowaki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely , pretty and very cute, I'm a great fan of the " over the knee " style ! great look ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! I would wear the shit out of that hat too if I had one! And I love your hair!

    brokefashionwhore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete